- The use of the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility website is considered as acceptance, acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions of the site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- By accessing the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility website, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions regardless of whether you are a registered or unregistered user.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time and you must review these terms and conditions periodically. We do not have to contact you or inform you of any changes to our terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable at the time of your use of the Site.
- By using the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility website, you must comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The use of the site is prohibited to impersonate another person
- The use of this website is prohibited in any way that drains its infrastructure resources, causes slow sites, interferes with the normal operations of the site, or publishes articles containing malicious software.
- It is prohibited to change or delete any content on the site
- Any action deemed or deemed by the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility to be deemed to be contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be taken.
- It is prohibited to collect personal information about others
- Dissemination of insulting or disruptive comments and messages on race, sex, color, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and practices, political orientations, national origins, and pornography.
- Any unauthorized use of our site or misuse of any information sent on any of our website is strictly prohibited
- Confidentiality of the center
- Customer records are confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party except the [Ajman Center for Social Responsibility], and only if required by law, to the competent authorities. The customer has the right to request access to the records of his / her own, which we hold, and obtain a copy thereof provided that an official e-mail is sent to the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility after confirming the customer's identity through the customer's ID card. Reasonable. Customers are required to keep a copy of any materials and texts issued in connection with the provision of our services. We will provide Customer, where appropriate, with appropriate written information, bulletins or copies of such records as part of a contract to be agreed upon, in the interest of the parties.
- We will not sell, exchange or rent your personal information to any third party, or use your email address for any spam. Any emails sent by this company will be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products only.
If you are a registered user of the Ajman Center for Social Responsibility, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your identity and personal data and undertakes to use your account through your own devices. Therefore, you are responsible for any activity performed through your account on the Website.
The Ajman Center for Social Responsibility is in no way responsible for incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages that may arise as a result of your use or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to loss Income, reputation, work or data, computer malfunction or misuse, or any other damages.
Log Files and Motion
We use IP addresses to analyze patterns and trends of usage, manage the site, track user traffic, and collect extensive demographic information on all uses. IP addresses are not linked to information that may lead to the identification of your personal identity. In addition, for system administration and detection of usage and troubleshooting patterns, our Internet servers automatically create logs for key information related to access to the site, including browser type, number of access / opening mail, requested URL, URL Referred to. This information is not shared with any third party, but is used exclusively within the Company solely on the basis of the need to know that information. No information relating to such data will be used and will allow the identification of the owner of the data at all in any manner other than that stated above without your express permission.
Links to this website
You may not link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you have already created a link to a page from this site, you do so at your own risk, and the exceptions and limitations set forth above apply to your use of this website by creating a link to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of third party websites that have links to this site. We do not necessarily agree with or endorse the views expressed and the material they represent, and we should not be considered as publishers of those opinions or articles. Please be aware that we are not responsible for privacy protection practices or the content of such sites, and we encourage our users to be cautious when leaving our site and reading the privacy policies of those sites. You should assess the security and reliability of any other sites